Every year, millions of people are involved in accidents, which can cause serious injuries to drivers, passengers, and pedestrians, by-standers, and workers. Accidents are scary enough without having to worry about the financial, physical, and emotional aftermath. If you were involved in an accident due to the negligence of another person, let Fidelity Law Firm help you seek out the compensation you deserve from your injuries.
Let us handle the insurance companies and litigation so you don’t have to. Though filing a claim won’t make up for losing a loved one or overcoming your own physical injuries, it can help alleviate the financial burdens brought on by excessive hospital bills, funeral expenses, and lost wages.
Fidelity Law Firm, LLC represents individuals that have sustained personal injuries due to the negligence and/or recklessness of others. Personal injury cases include, but are not limited to the following:
• Pedestrian Accidents
• Bicycle Accidents
• Motorcycle Accidents
• Car Accidents/Collisions
• Drunk Driver Accidents
• Industrial/Workplace Accidents
• Wrongful Death
• Medication/Medical malpractice
• Premise Liability
• Construction Site Accidents
• Truck or Tractor-trailer Accident
• Dangerous Drugs
• Defective Products
• Slip & Falls
• Dog Bites
• Police Brutality
Dealing With Insurance Companies After a Car Wreck
Insurance companies look out for their interests, not yours. That’s why it’s important to have an experienced attorney on your side who knows how to deal with insurance companies, what questions to ask, what tricks they use, and ways to stay ahead of the curve. The insurance company will evaluate your claim by reviewing:
• Recorded statements by the police, drivers, and any witnesses
• Hospital records
• Photographs taken of the accident scene and injuries sustained
Insurance companies will seek to obtain the lowest settlement possible, despite cause for a larger settlement, so be sure to consult an attorney to fight for your rights against insurance companies.
We Help You Recover Lost Earnings
At Fidelity Law Firm, we understand that the priorities following a traumatic accident are as follows:
• Pay your medical and hospital bills.
• Recover any lost wages
• Make sure your insurance company will cover future medical treatment.
Our team has extensive experience with accident claims and will help you decide if they have a viable case and the best way to proceed. After deciding to pursue a claim, we’ll work with you, the hospital, and the insurance companies to collect the documentation and evidence needed to form a strong case in your favor.
Our Expertise Increases Your Chances and Amount of Recovery
Our law firm will perform the following tasks in order to obtain compensation on your behalf:
• Gather documentary evidence including police accident reports, medical records, and bill
• Analyze any and all applicable insurance policies
• Contact all known witnesses
• Collect evidence such as videos, photographs, witness statements and maps of the accident location
• Talk to the client’s physicians or obtain written reports from them to fully understand the extent of client’s injuries
• Contact the insurance to put them on notice of the claim
• File a law suit and prepare for trial and or pre-trial settlement
• Prepare the client and witnesses for trial
• Take the case to trial before a judge and/or a jury
If you or a family member is injured in an accident, we’ll make sure your story is told effectively, and we will demand justice and accountability from those who caused your injuries. Fidelity Law Firm will assist you and/or your family member with the process of bringing a claim and obtaining monetary compensations for your losses which may include medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, travel expenses and loss of consortium.
It’s recommended you pursue a claim soon after your wreck as there are certain time limitations on how long you have to file a claim. If you wish to discuss your accident with a car accident lawyer in the Maryland/DC are, contact Fidelity Law Firm.
Initial consultations are free!
Fidelity Law Firm, LLC will always offer you a free initial consultation. What that means is that at our first meeting, you receive a consultation, not a fee. Most often, our Personal Injury cases will be on a contingency fee basis. After your initial consultation as personal injury client, a fee arrangement is determined and is only applied after a contract is signed. In addition, we advance all court costs.
Please visit us at Fidelity Law Firm, 6305 Ivy Lane, Suite 101, Greenbelt, MD 20770, Or give us a call at 301-242-5590. Initial consultations are free!